Community of Faith
A brilliant opportunity to connect, be resourced and inspired - designed specifically for those who are paid to work with and minister to children and young people in the church. If you are a children's/youth or family worker, this is the conference you!
Over the course of 48 hours we will consider our theme of Encounter, with time set aside to share good practice in small learning communities. In particular we will think about sharing faith, gender, GIRFEC, YoYP 2018, and mental health, exploring some of the latest research and thinking in these areas. There will also be time set aside to enjoy the hotel facilities and to worship together.
You can book your place at the link given below.
Dates: 2pm on Wednesday 28 February to 2pm on Friday 2 March 2018
Venue: Green Hotel Golf & Leisure Resort, Kinross, KY13 8AS
Cost: £130 before 10 October 2017; £160 thereafter. Concessions: £85 for Priority Areas workers.
This includes single en-suite accommodation, full board, use of the hotel leisure facilities and all conference programming.
Ticket numbers are limited and available on a first come first served basis.
Closing date for bookings: Friday 8 December 2017. Places are non-refundable after 10 October 2017 but are transferable.
Comments from those attending in 2017:
· It was an amazing 3 days - I felt God's presence from the minute I walked through the doors. Such an amazing warmth and deep sense of positivity in one room with lovely people.
· An invaluable conference to hear about great work going on in CofS, expand your own knowledge and get to know others in a similar position.
· Its totally worth going to, even if you don't get anything from the content, the networking opportunities are worth it alone.
· So many paid workers are overworked and isolated with only volunteers of dubious help. This was a chance to be a team and feel supported by people who get it.
· An opportunity for fellowship and a vital chance to connect with fellow paid workers of CYP.
Any questions about the conference: please contact
see the promotional material at...
Conference Details link